Dedication, entrepreneurship and creativity define Linville Team Partners, a commercial real estate brokerage firm serving the Piedmont Triad and surrounding regions. At LTP, we pride ourselves on the fun-loving, innovation-seeking, partner-driven culture we have created that encourages teamwork, promotes detail-oriented service for our clients, and distinguishes us among other companies in our industry. Our culture is what drives everyone in our office and it is also what defines us as an employer.
We are currently seeking a Broker Support Specialist who will be a vital part of our office environment. This person will play a keysupport role to all of LTP’s brokers, focusing on helping them gain and manage prospects and clients. The help of this individual will directly impact the company’s growth as well as each of our brokers’ success. He or she will also “own” all of our contact data in our company’s CRM, Salesforce, acting as the final checkpoint and ensuring that all the information is maintained and used properly. As such, our ideal candidate is someone who is a team player and shows initiative in creatingand improvingthe systems we use to gather and track our data. This individual will also be assisting the rest of the support team with executing marketing initiatives.
At LTP we place a high value on several intangibles that will make for a successful member of our team including self-motivation, attention to detail, and a passion for delivering the highest quality work in every aspect of our company. We take pride in the culture we have built and love going to work every day in a fun and fast-paced office. We also firmly believe that, with hard work and gumption, every member of our team has the potential to shape their role and grow with us as a company.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Collect, maintain, and organize contact lists for individual brokers and projects in an internal database
- Utilize industry websites to perform market research for specific client and property use
- Assist with reporting and analysis, including researching prospect lists for specific properties and/or asset classes
- Manage the implementation and execution of prospecting campaigns using Salesforce, the company’s CRM
- Stay informed and up-to-date on all of the brokerage’s prospecting activity
- Conduct market research and organize findings
- Assist the rest of the support team in the creation of marketing materials such as mailers, listing campaigns, & brochures as needed
- Support all brokers in adherence with North Carolina Real Estate Law
- Perform basic administrative and office support activities including fielding incoming phone calls, receiving and directing visitors, word processing, creating spreadsheets and presentations, filing and scanning, etc.
- Greet and direct all visitors as they arrive and administer parking validation as needed
- Help manage office common areas (conference room, break room, atrium, bar, etc.) making sure they are straightened before/after meetings; manage conference room calendars
This is a full time position: 8:30-5:30, Monday-Friday.
- Highly organized with the ability to efficiently and accurately manage multiple projects and responsibilities
- Go-getter mentality, highly self-motivated
- Shows initiative, creativity and flexibility
- Analytically minded and detail-oriented
- Strong computer and Internet research skills (Salesforce/CRM experience preferred)
- Can handle heavy day-to-day data entry
- 1-2 years real estate or industry experience preferred
- Personable, friendly and welcoming
If you are detail oriented & self-motivated, can handle multiple tasks & personalities effectively, and are looking for a fun and entrepreneurial work environment in downtown Winston-Salem, this may be the opportunity for you. Learn more about LTP at www.LTPcommercial.com.