F45 Training, the fastest growing Global Fitness Franchise in the world, has exploded in the last 4 years with over 1,750 franchisees in 45 different countries….and this is just the beginning.
We are currently looking for ambitious, energetic, motivated, and charismatic Personal Trainers to join our F45 Winston-Salem Team to help instruct our HIIT group training classes. F45 Trainers play a fundamental role within the overall team and company culture as they have primary responsibility for leading each of the F45 classes and they work very closely with each individual member to provide them the ultimate F45 experience.
The ideal candidate for this important position, in addition to being a certified personal trainer, with prior group training experience, should have a passion for health and fitness, and should bring a contagious level of high energy to each class.
About F45 Training:
F45 training is a global fitness training community specializing in innovative, high intensity group workouts which are fast, fun and proven to get rapid results for members. Endorsed by celebrities and athletes alike, F45 training’s commitment to innovation goes well beyond the studio floor.
With an ever-growing suite of proprietary fitness and business technology, F45 Training provides an unprecedented level of insight and control for both clients and franchisees.
F45 Training’s popular training method, together with its low-cost, highly systemized business model, has seen this fitness phenomenon explode across the globe, with over 1,750 franchises sold across 45 countries in just 4 years.
- Provide the ultimate F45 Training experience during class;
- Collaborate with F45 Head Trainer on daily, weekly and monthly goals;
- Perform member consultations and sign up new members;
- Ensure that all members are getting personalized attention during every class and that they are performing exercises safely, and correctly.
- Continuously keep all class members motivated and encouraged in a vibrant F45 atmosphere;
- Introduce classes and demonstrate all scheduled exercises with appropriate modifications as needed;
- Nurture a clean, organized, energetic and fun atmosphere;
- Perform other tasks related to the effective management and development of the studio that may be prescribed from time to time by ownership.
Experience and Skills:
- Applicants must be certified personal trainers, preferably with NASM or ACE accredited certifications;
- One year prior group training experience required;
- Ability to prioritize and meet goals in a fast-paced environment;
- A strong interest and passion for the fitness industry.