Head Trainer/Studio Manager – F45 Winston-Salem
F45 Training, the fastest growing Global Fitness Franchise in the world, has exploded in the last 4 years with over 1,750 franchisees in 45 different countries….and this is just the beginning.
We are currently looking for an ambitious, energetic, motivated, and charismatic Head Trainer to join our F45 Winston-Salem Team.
The F45 Head Trainer plays a vital role within the team. The incumbent will be responsible for coaching classes, managing a team of motivated F45 personal trainers, and effectively delivering the trademark F45 Experience to the membership and the community. The incumbent will be required to work very closely with the Sales and Marketing Manager to foster and retain healthy membership levels, in addition to welcoming and successfully inducting new members to the studio.
- Competitive pay;
- 10 days paid vacation;
- Great work and team culture with supportive ownership and management;
- Growth potential within our growing company;
- Professional development;
- Team development;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Complimentary membership;
- All programming and music already created…we are looking for coaches ready to focus on providing membership experience and personal training in a group training environment.
- Collaborate with, and report to, F45 Management to discuss daily, weekly, and monthly goals;
- Ensure that all members are getting personalized attention during every class, that they are performing exercises safely, and correctly, while keeping them motivated and encouraged in a vibrant F45 atmosphere;
- Introduce classes and demonstrate all scheduled exercises with appropriate modifications as needed;
- Create class and trainer schedules and ensure the smooth running of a fully staffed daily class schedule;
- Train and manage all personal trainers on staff in accordance with the prescribed F45 training methods;
- Develop, nurture and manage a clean, organized, energetic, and fun studio environment;
- Assist the Sales and Marketing Manager to perform fitness consultations and in all aspects of the recruitment of new members to the studio;
- Deliver feedback to team members, receive & implement feedback from team members, and create a system to develop performance of trainers;
- Perform other tasks related to the effective management and development of the studio that may be prescribed from time to time by ownership.
Experience & Skills:
- 3+ years of Personal Training Experience;
- Studio management experience is a bonus;
Personal Training Certification Required (Accepted CPTs: ACE, NASM, ISSA, ACSM, NSCA, NFPT, AFPA);
- First Aid/AED certification;
- Excellent written English, and ability to effectively and efficiently communicate via a high volume of emails, text messages and phone calls;
- Ability to prioritize and meet goals in a fast-paced environment;
- A strong interest and passion for the fitness industry.