Our Junior Graphic Designer will assist the Kaplan Design Team with all sales, merchandising, and marketing needs. This position will have designated projects that are multi-week in timeline and will require the need to balance those priorities with daily requests as assigned by the Design Supervisor.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Print Marketing Support for print ads, signs, banners, mini-catalogs, and big-book catalog template design for initial spread layouts.
- Web Content Support for digital ads, email templates, blog/social content, chiclets, web content marketing, landing pages, and assets for digital marketplaces.
- Photography & Image Processing including assisting with photo and video shoots, product siloing and image editing.
- Product Development for artwork for production design, product packaging and intellectual property (guides, activity cards, etc.).
- Bachelor's Degree or pursuing an extended degree in Graphic Design, Graphic Arts, or related focus.
- Must be creative with experience in graphic design for print or web.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Acrobat and Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Ability to complete tasks timely and with minimal supervision.
- Must work well independently as well as in a team environment.
Please include your desired pay range. We look forward to reviewing your resume.
For over 50 years, Kaplan Early Learning Company has been a leading provider of educational products and services that enhance children's learning in the birth through elementary market.
We bring to market innovative curricula, cutting edge assessments, teacher resource materials, classroom products and valuable professional development opportunities to early childhood and elementary school educators, caregivers and parents around the world.
Kaplan Early Learning Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace differences, welcome diversity and value a culture of respect.