Team Operations Specialist
Dedication, entrepreneurship and creativity define Linville Team Partners, a commercial real estate brokerage firm serving the Piedmont Triad and surrounding regions. At LTP, we pride ourselves on the fun-loving, innovation-seeking, partner-driven culture we have created that encourages teamwork, promotes detail-oriented service for our clients, and distinguishes us among other companies in our industry. Our culture is what drives everyone in our office and it is also what defines us as an employer.
We are currently seeking a Team Operations Specialist who will play a vital role in helping manage and grow one of our top-performing brokerage teams. This person will play a keysupport role to a team of two brokers, focusing on helping them keep up with their daily business tasks and assisting them in helping grow their team’s business. Our ideal candidate is someone who is highly detailed with a high level of follow through.
At LTP we place a high value on several intangibles that will make for a successful member of our team including self-motivation, attention to detail, and a passion for delivering the highest quality work in every aspect of our company. We take pride in the culture we have built and love going to work every day in a fun and fast-paced office.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
Overall, this role is about 50% day-to-day business maintenance responsibilities and about 50% business development responsibilities. The breakdown of each piece of this role are listed below.
Day-to-Day Business Responsibilities
- Onboarding new accounts:
- Cataloguing potential deals and new business in the company CRM
- Gathering and organizing appropriate documentation for new accounts
- Helping the team stay on top of to-do items as pertains to new accounts
- Working with the LTP support team to gather necessary information for the creation of marketing materials for the team’s listings
- Helping maintain listing statuses and changes (e.g. tracking referrals, assisting with price drops, invoicing clients, etc.)
- Helping track active clients and their “client needs” and conducting weekly market research to help assess opportunities to fill these needs
- Updating active clients on a bi-weekly basis regarding their listings and/or needs
- Assisting in vetting and following up with incoming leads
Business Development Responsibilities
- Working with the LTP support team to conduct weekly prospecting campaigns for existing listings
- Working with the brokerage team and the LTP support team to implement proactive presence campaigns to targeted property owners
- Assisting in the generation of call lists for outbound calls
- Helping with the creation of regular mailer/newsletter content
- Managing the team’s client gifting, thank you notes, and subsequent follow-ups for the team
- Highly organized with the ability to efficiently and accurately manage multiple projects and responsibilities
- Go-getter mentality, highly self-motivated with a great degree of follow-up
- Analytically minded and detail-oriented
- Strong computer and Internet research skills (Salesforce/CRM experience preferred)
- 1-2 years real estate or industry experience preferred
- Personable, friendly and welcoming
If you are detail oriented & self-motivated, can handle multiple tasks effectively, and are looking for a fun and entrepreneurial work environment in downtown Winston-Salem, this may be the opportunity for you. Learn more about LTP at www.LTPcommercial.com.
This is a full time position: 8:30-5:30, Monday-Friday.