Requirements to be eligible for the grant:
- Business must have been in existence on January 1, 2020.
- Business must be located in Forsyth County.
- Business must have at least 1 employee but no more than 25 full-time employees.
- Business must not have any current or unpaid liens or taxes and must not be operating in violation of any federal, state, or local laws.
- Business must not have more than $1,000,000 in gross sales.
- Eligible use of grant funds are salary, wages, lease, rent payments, working capital, and capital expenditures.
- Grant funds cannot be used for loan repayments, bonuses, payment of liens, taxes, judgments, or personal use.
Applications Open October 1