You are invited to attend the State of the Community Luncheon hosted by the Winston-Salem Alliance on Tuesday, September 26, from 10:30am-11:45am at the Hanesbrands Theatre.
Please come and join the conversation with W-S Chamber of Commerce President & CEO Gayle Anderson and other community leaders as we discuss the state of our community. Topics include:
* Where we are & Where we want to be (Allen Joines, Mayor, City of Winston-Salem)
* Capital investments and big projects (Bob Leak, President, Winston-Salem Business, Inc.)
* Jobs and the economy (Gayle Anderson, President & CEO, Winston-Salem Chamber of Commerce)
* Indicators of community well-being (Evan Raleigh, Director of Office of Business Inclusion and Advancement, City of Winston-Salem)
* Arts Initiatives (Jim Sparrow, President, The Arts Council of Winston-Salem & Forsyth County)
* The status of our schools (Dr. Beverly Emory, Superintendent, Winston-Salem/Forsyth County Schools)
No RSVP required. Convenient parking across the street from Hanesbrands Theatre and the Milton Rhodes Center for the Arts. Parking garages and metered parking are also conveniently located within walking distance.