Forsyth Technical Community College is pleased to announce, in partnership with Winston-Salem State University and The Disney Institute, a one-day seminar on Quality Service. The seminar will be held on Tuesday, October 10, from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm in the Oak Grove Center located on the Main campus of Forsyth Tech. There will be a continental breakfast starting at 7:45.
The Disney Institute Quality Service seminar typically costs $1,470.00 per individual seat. Through our partnership with WSSU and The Disney Institute, we are able to bring the Quality Service seminar to Winston-Salem at a significantly reduced price.
For Profit Organizations
Individual Seats —- $ 449.00
Table of 8 Seats —- $3,200.00
Individual Seats —- $ 399.00
Table of 8 Seats —- $2,999.00
To take advantage of this great opportunity, please contact Robert Hinshaw at [email protected] or (336) 757-3707 by Friday, September 22, with the number of tables or individual seats you would like. You will receive an invoice for the amount due. After this date, the event will be opened to the public. Seating is limited so respond soon!
Disney Institute Quality Service:
Explore how excellent customer service is achievable for every organization. Excellent service does not simply come from a friendly transaction or helpful technology —- it is the result of truly understanding your customer’s expectations and putting the right guidelines and service standards in place to exceed them. With more than 90 years of world-renowned customer service, no one understands this better than Disney.
What You Will Learn:
* Adapt time-tested Disney business insights to assess and improve your organization.
* Determine how you can differentiate your service to become a provider of choice.
* Design quality service standards to create a consistent service experience.
* Use tools to gauge the needs, wants, stereotypes and emotions of your customers at an individual level.
* Understand the processes necessary to develop a culture that consistently delivers exceptional service.
* Recover effectively from a service failure and turn it into an opportunity to strengthen customer relationships
With a common purpose and quality standards, employees at the front line are empowered to perform because they are equipped with the right tools and clear service expectations. When team members’ behaviors are reinforced through positive feedback, they feel valued and appreciated and will make sure their customers do as well.