The Chamber’s Winston Under 40 program brings together young professionals to learn, grow, and impact the community by giving back. Winston Under 40 has had a successful year thanks to the many supporters and participants who have played a part in our efforts. Our program impact has grown by nearly 20 percent in 2019. It is a collaborative effort to plan the many projects and events that help to support Winston-Salem’s young professionals. We appreciate the support of our advisory board, our 1,500+ members, and the dozens of local companies that partner with us to help us grow stronger each year.
Here’s a look at Winston Under 40’s impact in 2019:
- 1,130 event attendees
- 90,000 digital impressions
- 190 Intern Experience summer series participants
- 25+ local companies providing program support
- 15 annual events focused on leadership development, talent retention, & more
- 16 new Advisory Board members
Our 2019 community partner is Bookmarks.