For months, our healthcare industry workers, public service workers, front-line employees, and businesses of all sizes in our community have faced incredible challenges with strength and resilience. With COVID-19 vaccines arriving in Forsyth County this week, there is light at the end of the tunnel. As a community, we are prepared to embrace new opportunities in the new year.
Find these features and more in our Quarterly Report:
- Minority Business Grants Fuel Economic Recovery
- Buy Local or Bye Local Campaign Supports Independent Businesses
- NC is a Top State for Business
- Nordic AMPlify Program Fosters International Collaboration
- Featured Commercial Properties