North Carolina-based Career Matching and Professional Recruiting Company Takes On A New Name and New Focus for the New Year
Winston-Salem, NC (January 15, 2014) – Just in time for the New Year, the 30-year-old North Carolina-based career agency previously known as “Temporary Resources” is updating their company name to reflect their focus on career matching and recruitment. Beginning January 15, the agency will now be known as “The Resource.”
In addition to the name change, The Resource is restructuring into five specialty divisions, each led by a team of Resource Leaders. The five divisions include:
- CareerSource for executives, managers, engineers, accountants and HR professionals.
- ITSource for technically qualified individuals such as network administrators, desktop support technicians, helpdesk analysts, storage architects and CIOs.
- TempSource for clerical and industrial roles, including temp-to-hire.
- SkillSource for those roles requiring certification or hands-on experience, such as welders, CNC operators, carpenters, forklift operators, specific machine operators and more.
- IdeaSource, which creates solutions with customized services to fit any need for employers or career seekers.
“Our philosophy is that the right career match can transform a career, a company or even someone’s life,” says Kathy Hartung, president and CEO of The Resource. “We go beyond matching ‘skill sets’ and instead hone in on making a career match focused on company values, work environment and drive. This means everything we do is unique and tailored to the needs of the person or the company.”
Hartung goes on to note that a primary reason for the name change is that with the name “Temporary Resources,” they were being lumped in with job placement agencies.
“But that’s not really what we do,” she states. “Especially now with our Resource Leaders and niche divisions, we go far beyond mere job placement.”
For more information, visit www.TheResource.com.
About The Resource
The Resource is a trusted leader in career matching and professional recruiting. With offices in Winston-Salem, Charlotte, Greensboro, Mocksville and Wilmington, The Resource partners with individuals and employers through five specialty divisions, overseen by an expert team of Resource Leaders. Specialty division services include executive, professional, skilled and temporary matching, as well as outbound services including worksite culture and optimization assessments, feasibility studies, recruiting plans, training programs and more. It’s more than just a job. Let the professionals at The Resource show you how the right career match can make all the difference. Visit www.TheResource.com.