* Tuesday 4/22 from 10:00-11:30 – Small Business Focus: Business Pitches (Mazie Woodruff Center)
* Tuesday 4/22 from 1:00-4:00 – Keeping Small Business Records and Paying Your Taxes (Transportation Technology Center)
* Tuesday 4/22 from 6:00-9:00 – Website Building 101 for Small Businesses (Grady Swisher Center)
* Wednesday 4/23 from 8:00-10:00 – Introduction to Social Media for Small Business (NW Forsyth Center in King)
* Wednesday 4/23 from 2:00-4:00 – Small Business Roundtable (Urban League, Quality of Life Center)
* Thursday 4/24 from 6:00-9:00 – Planning and Developing Your Unique Business Culture (Transportation Technology Center)
All seminars are FREE. Interested persons should register by visiting http://www.forsythtech.edu/services-businesses/small-business-center and to obtain additional information.