The “Corporate Angels” program is where The Salvation Army partners with local businesses, civic groups, church groups, etc. to collect new toys – or adopt Angels.
There are two ways to participate in the “Corporate Angels” program:
* Decorate a tree, box or a barrel … whatever strikes your fancy … and ask your employees to fill it with new toys! (to save money – this year we are asking you to provide your own tree, box or barrel for toy collection. If this is not possible, please contact us and we will make other arrangements)
* E-mail The Salvation Army (see below) and request the number of Angels your group would like to adopt.
* We will mail you the Angel tags – which has a wish list and particular information. You can specify how many Angels, what age, and what gender – or we will pick for you!
* Shop for that child using the information provided
* Attach the “Angel” tag to your purchases.
* Bring the unwrapped gifts to The Salvation Army, or call us for a pick-up.
That’s all there is to it!
Who are these Children?
These children (ages 12 and under) are part of a family that has come to The Salvation Army needing help over the holidays.
The families have been screened and you can be confident there is a real need for Christmas assistance.
Angels are available for adoption from November 1 – November 30. All gifts for Angels must be returned by Friday, December 2.
Contact: [email protected]
Christmas Hotline: 336-723-6366 ext. 109