Created and powered by Center for Creative Economy
The Center for Creative Economy (CCE) has launched Velocity, a street-smart, hands-on business accelerator designed for creative entrepreneurs. CCE has produced a creative accelerator for three years, and has developed a proven method for turning a creative passion into a growing business.
Velocity is open to creative entrepreneurs throughout the Southeast, and is delivered both online and in person over a 9 week period. This curriculum has been developed in collaboration with Chris Mumford, professor of practice at UNC Flagler Business School, and Wake Forest University.
Teams will focus and refine their business model, understand and analyze their market, prepare financials, and develop a pitch for seed stage funding.
CCE also invests up to $25,000 in equity-free 0% interest loans, split amongst three accelerator finalists. The application deadline is June 2nd.
- Applications: April 3 – June 2
- Accepted Candidates Notified: by June 18
- On boarding: Week of July 30
- Kick-off Weekend: August 9 – 11, Winston-Salem
- Online Workshops: August 6 – September 13
- Deep Dive: September 22 – 27, Winston-Salem