The Wake Forest School of Law’s Community Law and Business Clinic is now accepting applications for pro bono clients to work with law and graduate business students during the Fall semester.
The application deadline is September 15.
Types of Clients:
- Small Business Owners
- Nonprofit Organizations
- Faith-Based Organizations
- Artists who are running their own business
Scope of Work:
- Organizing LLC’s, corporations, and nonprofits
- Contract review
- Tax guidance for nonprofits
- Trademark and copyright registration
- Employment law
- Other civil issues